What makes LeafSource® unique?
- Most humic or fulvic acid supplements have the challenge of irregular sourcing. But LeafSource® comes from one specific reserve, a privately owned site of extremely rich humic and fulvic acids that have a long history of human consumption. No other supplement can claim to have the same unique properties instilled by nature over millions of years.
- LeafSource® is 100% certified organic and is truly proprietary in every sense of the word. It is not isolated like other humic or fulvic acid supplements, but instead contains a naturally-occurring synergistic blend of both humic and fulvic acids.
- LeafSource® improves the performance of your daily nutrition and vitamin programs, by increasing the availability and uptake of vital nutritional elements in your normal digestive processes.
- We do not add anything back to our proprietary Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex, why? Because we don’t have to! LeafSource® contains a vast amount of naturally occurring bio-chemicals, supercharged antioxidants—including high levels of super oxide dismutase (SOD), nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, natural antibiotics, natural antivirals, and natural fungicides.
- The Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex that comprises LeafSource® are of low molecular weight and biologically very active. Because of their low molecular weight, the Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex has the unique ability to readily bond minerals and elements into their molecular structure, causing them to dissolve and become mobilized humic-fulvic complexes.
We maintain the 100% natural organic nature of our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex, from raw material deposit to finished end product.
Our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex contains over 70 naturally-occurring and organically-bound trace minerals, elements, and vital micronutrients.
Our LeafSource® deposit is comprised of plant-origin free form humic, fulvic acid and fulvates for advanced nutrient delivery. Humic and fulvic acids are naturally occurring compounds found in plants and soil that can help your body absorb and transport key nutrients in an incredibly effective way. Humic and fulvic acids are being touted as “miracle nutrients” because of their dramatic positive effect throughout the entire body.
The organically-bound trace minerals within LeafSource® are formed when humic and fulvic acids convert inorganic metallic and rock-form minerals (the kind found in 99% of mineral formulas sold throughout the natural health industry) into biologically active non-toxic forms. This process takes millions of years to perfect. The cycle began with the decay of a huge prehistoric rainforest, which deposited minerals into the soil to feed the growth of new plants. For millions of years, this cycle has created large deposits of humic and fulvic acid minerals, preserved due to specific geological conditions.
Large prehistoric humic and fulvic mineral deposits are now being used to improve the health and wellness of people throughout the world. The LeafSource® deposit is the richest known source of pure humic and fulvic acids in the world.
Because the molecular weight of fulvic acid is so low, it can easily transport nutrients in the body. Fulvic acids are able to transport more than 60 times their weight in vitamins and minerals into our cells. This makes it easier for cells to digest vitamins and minerals – allowing you to feel their positive effects at a much faster rate.
Our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex has been changing the lives of its users in a very meaningful and powerful way for over 10 years now. Small, but mighty – that’s the science behind our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex. This incredible organic compound is made of an extremely rare and ancient plant matter. Once a prehistoric rainforest, our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex is one of the world’s richest and rarest sources of these incredible and rare nutrients.
LeafSource® contains our proprietary Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex, more than 70 naturally occurring and organically-bound minerals, trace elements, 5 trace vitamins, 18 amino acids (Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Valine), and 13 additional organic acids. And we take great care to ensure the organic nature of our product remains intact, from raw deposit to finished end product, as we do not use any chemicals or heat when handling our Humic-Fulvic Acid Complex.